IBPS PO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Total Posts-3049
Post Name: IBPS PO Recruitment 2023
Description: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced the Common Recruitment Process (CRP)-IBPS PO/MT Recruitment 2023 (Probationary Officer /Management Trainee ) and invited online application of IBPS PO/MT Recruitment 2023 for the Post of PO/MT in Participating Nationalized Banks. The candidate who wants to apply can check the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age criteria, salary and other details given below.
Total Posts: 3049
IBPS PO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
(a)Age Criteria(As on 01.08.2023)
- The candidate’s minimum age must be 20 years on 01.08.2023 and maximum age should be 30 years.
- Candidate’s should be born between 02.08.1993 and not later than 01.08.2003
(both dates inclusive)
(b)EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE (as on 21.06.2023)
- The candidate must possess graduated degree from recognized university established by govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Unreserved Candidates: 850/- (Inclusive of GST)
- Reserved candidates like SC/ST/PWBD candidates:175/– (Inclusive of GST)
- Mode of Payment:Online Debit Cards(RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Salary & Allowances:
Basic pay of Rs.52,000/- to Rs.55,000/- is given to IBPS PO/MT along with difference type of Allowances is given to employee like Dearness Allowance, Travelling Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Special Allowances and Medical Reimbursement, Pension Schemes, Overtime Allowance, Newspaper Allowance, Miscellaneous etc.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2023
-:Important Date & Link:-
IBPS PO/MT Recruitment 2023
|Starting Date for Registration &Payment and Edit option||01-08-2023|
|Last Date for Registration &Payment and Edit option||21-08-2023|
|Tentative Preliminary Exam Date||September,2023|
|Result of preliminary Exam||September,/October,2023|
|Tentative Main Exam Date||November,2023|